Welcome to SummerFest
Summertime is made for families, memories and magic and what better place to bring all three of those elements together than at the movies! This year SummerFest will bring new favorites to the schedule, a list that is sure to put smiles on the faces of all ages, and with $1 admission per-person, life just can’t get much better! You can stay at home this summer and let the kids rule the house or you can give them a weekly escape and let their imaginations play for an afternoon, creating awesome memories and greater magic with your family. Where else can you become a hero for just $1? Showtimes for the listed dates will be 1pm and 6pm. Click on posters to get your tickets today.
- What are Punch Cards?
- Punch Cards are the charitable component to this whole program! We supply these “admission” cards, at no charge, to locations that benefit families, they sell them at the recommended price and keep all of the proceeds.
- Where can I purchase punch cards?
- From any location from the list while supplies last.
- How many times can a single Punch Card be used?
- Each Punch Card is valid for 10 admissions. These admissions can be used all at once by 10 different guests or one at a time.
- Do I need a Punch Card to get in?
- No. You may also purchase tickets at the box office or online.
- Can I buy tickets at the theater?
- What is the price of admission?
- $1 per-guest
- Will there be sensory friendly showings?
- Yes. The first show every Tuesday is sensory friendly.
- How long is SummerFest?
- 10 weeks. Each week we will present a different family-friendly feature.